Looking for a way to get involved in Region IV-W? Good news! The Knowledge Community team has immediate openings for the 2020-2022 officer terms.
Knowledge Community Representatives represent the heart of the region, serving in dual reporting roles between the regional board and their respective Knowledge Community. They are our area experts and liaison between the two groups sharing best practices, important updates, and industry trends. Presently, we are looking for individuals to serve in this capacity for the following NASPA Knowledge Communities:
- Administrators in Graduate & Professional Student Services
- Alcohol and Other Drugs
- Campus Safety & Violence Prevention
- Enrollment Management
- Formerly Incarcerated Students and System-Impacted Families
- Gender & Sexuality
- International Education
- Parent & Family Relations
- Spirituality & Religion in Higher Education
- Student Affairs Fundraising & External Relations
- Student Affairs Partnering with Academic Affairs
- Undocumented Immigrants & Allies
- Wellness & Health Promotion
You can read more and formally apply to any of these positions on the Volunteer Central portion of the NASPA website: https://www.naspa.org/volunteer.
For questions related to Knowledge Community positions in Region IV-W, please contact the Region IV-W Co-Coordinators for Knowledge Communities: Vincent Bowhay (firstname.lastname@example.org) & Laura Anderton (email@example.com).